Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Of My Writings

Summer has passed and winter is here.
Along with the wind, your voice disappears.
This desperation will soon subside
For too long I have tried
To hold this together, piece by piece
To mend this together strip by strip.
I'll tear away this wall brick by brick.
Here I am standing on top of the world,preaching a Hymn to the hopeless,
A song for the deaf
Watching my world fall to the ground,
We lye here together and barely make a sound.
They all think I'm dying,
But I'm doing just fine.
Its all in my head I'm just losing my mind.
The second you take your very last breath,I'll stop loving you and let it all go.
But until then I'll be right here waiting for you to show.
For now..please excuse My absence
For the life I lead is now in past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment