Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oct. 11TH 2010

Today has been a long hard day. We woke up an hour early by accident. On top of that, I had fireguard last night. after formation, we marched one mile to our obstacle course. The obstacle course was a true test of strength and personal courage. I pushed myself as hard as I could and it paid off. Our platoon won the course. The course was a half mile long and consisted of a high crawl in the mud, rope climb,monkey bars, 2 drop walls,tires and a low crawl thru mud under barbed wire, a bear crawl thru tunnels and a 200 meter sprint. I was dirty and beat! After that we had the confidence course. The confidence course was a lot of fun.Luckily I dont have a fear of heights, or it would have been hell! Some of it is hard to explain. Just google Ft Bennning confidence course.I climbed really high and ran a lot. That the best I can explin it...lol...Im a little beat!  I'll write more when Im not so dead tired. Tomorrow Ill be in the woods most of the night. We have day and night land navigation tomorrow. Hopefully I dont get lost...lol...Keep me in your prayers. You are all in mine. Gonna take a long shower and crash.
PV2 Fonville
Random DS Quote~DS to Me; Hurry up and put your shirt on, you white Oxe!! Haha

PS. Look for Echo company 2/54 on Facebook, they have pics

No comments:

Post a Comment