Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct. 10th 2010

Sunday
 Well today is Sunday. We slept in an extra hour. Something my body needed! We did hundreds of push ups and mountain climbers, because someone called DS Lilly, Captain Spaulding. Me, Geary and Garcia have been in the laundry room washing clothes and reading and writing. We could go upstairs and do that but, its safe down here (no ds) and not as many people. The peace and quiet is great! The humming of the washer is actually soothing. So soothing it made Geary fall asleep..lol...Its still pretty early, 9:50am. Ive been reading an awesome book, "Psalm 91 Gods Shield Of Protection" 2 nights ago I read Psalm 91 and yesterday a lady brought us some reading material. I saw that book and it rang a bell. Turns out to be a really great book. I was looking forward to going to the Catholic Church today, but our time to go to the PX is the same time as the service. Made me and Geary a little bummed. I just have to make my own time for Bible study and prayer sometime today. Gonna go write a little more, Ill update as the day goes....3:18pm.....We just got back from the PX, got to talk to Mom on the phone for a few mins. The phone call was a surprise.  When we formed up, they said you all are getting phone calls if you want. Half of our platoon didnt care, but I ran my butt upstairs as fast as possible. It was great to talk to my Mom. I have letters coming and Claire got my letter. I was pretty happy. Someone already stole my cough drops, that I got at the PX. Thats kinda messed up! But oh well I have another package. Geary and I have have been studying up on the Arc Angel Saint Michael. Hes got the virgin Mary tatooed on his forearm. I want to get Saint Michael overtaking Satan as a backpiece. Garcia is drawing it for me. I'll send it when it is done.We need to study now. All 3 of us are laying on a tiny little twin bunk..lol.
 Just got back from chow. Found out me and Garcia have CQ duty tonight.CQ duty is where we sit at a desk and wait for a call over the radio, in full battle rattle. Super boring and ridiculous! Im gonna get in the shower and relax a bit. I love you all. You better write me. PV2Fonville
PS..I have the obstacle course tomorrow.
Random DS quote: DS Reidel "Fonville, COME HERE"
Me: "But I just waxed the floor"
DS Reidel "I dont CARE..WAX IT AGAIN!!"
 Edited for language..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment