Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct. 15th

 Today we are having Pugil Stick matches. We had a 3 mile Ruck March at 6 this morning.We are cleaning and getting ready to head out. My goal to day is to write as much as possible.
8:15pmWell I didnt get to write as much as I wanted to but I will try and write now. We did the Pugil Stick matches and it was awesome. I found something Im good at, beating people with a stick..LOL!! This guy who has been bugging me since we got here, and always disrespecting people..I was the last middleweight, I got to call someone out and I chose HIM!! I was one of 2 guys who knocked someone out! Our bout was over in less than 25 seconds! I got a few good head shots and then he charged me, I stepped to my right and took one good swing to the side of his head. He went down and I slammed a Kill Shot to his chest! It felt so good to put that guy in his place without hurting him! 
 We did our 3 mile March, it was a breeze. Its amazing seeing and feeling myself become so much stronger!
 Tomorrow we test our of Land Navigation, this is the real deal and the hardest course Benning has.
 Today in my MRE, I had the closest thing to Starbucks, we get. It was amazing..For a sec, I thought I was home! Me and Geary want to get Tacos from Jack In The Box. Geary and I get along the best. We think exactly alike. We even sing "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional. There is one lyric we cant figure out..SOMEONE PLEASE, MAIL US THE LYRICS!!!:)
 Geary says to tell all my friends and family "Hi"! Also yesterday I was assigned Squad Leader for 1st Squad. I didnt want the position. I just want to get thru this. I dont want extra responsibility! So I was made Team Leader, which still sucks, but its not as bad. I only take care of Me, Geary and Garcia, Gillette, Filoialii,and Fickiling. George is now Squad Leader. Well I should get some sleep. Long day tomorrow. I love you guys. Im praying to see you all soon!
Pv2Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment