Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wed. Nov. 3rd 2010

I'm sitting in the Day Room right now with Humphree. The Day Room is the DS lounge. Its awkward..lol. We just got back from sick call and the rest of our platoon is at the range, shooting. It turns out I have a mild respiratory infection. I have to wear a mask to avoid spreading it and they gave me medicine. So hopefully, I'll feel better soon. While I was waiting outside, I ran into a friend of mine from GED Plus. Blaire, he got put into a dufferent Company. I looked at him and said "Blaire"! He looked at me and said, "Fonville??" He said damn you lost a lot of weight..haha!! We talked and laughed and it was nice...Turns out he is getting kicked out for assaulting a DS..lol! He could be facing some jail time, but pretty unlikely.On our way back me and Hump saw another Familys, Family day. Made me so anxious for my own Family Day! When I see civilians it reminds me that there is a world outside of this place and it makes me feel really happy! When I got weighed at the Doc I had lost 5 more pounds, plus I had my boots on. Its funny cause I felt like I was gaining, because of all the MRE's we eat and they are loaded with calories!! Plus a lack of running  lately.  Oh how the end grows near! 3Wks and 3Days..Then 2 weeks til I go on Christmas Leave! I'll write later gotta get ready to go to EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment