Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tues. Nov. 2nd 2010

Well we went to the range again. I shot 26 of 30. Not too bad, but I still need a lot of work. The weather was beautiful today. So cool dark and gloomy. We rode in a deuce on the way up there. We looked like we were on our way into a Worl WarII era, battle, wearing our assault packs and full battle-rattle. Im getting really use to shooting my weapon. I dont even blink when a round goes off, and Im starting to like the smell of the rounds after theyve been fired! Anyway, I filled out a sick call form..Im REALLY sick. My squad leader is really pissing me off..Killebrew has been messing uo bad, so they made me take care of him. That is a squad or team leaders job. Not Mine! Well now hes trying to get me switched to being Killebrews Battle Buddy! I like my Battle Buddy! Also this morning, Garcia corrected our Squad Leader and now Garcia and I have Fire Guard, for smarting off. WTF...Garcia is one of the nicest guys here, Its total BS! Im gonna get ready for Chow and write more later.
1:00am   I'm on CQ right now. Me and Garcia got Gatorade,(not suppose to but we are Rebels). Its our last night doing anything together. From now on Im with Killebrew. I already didnt like my Squad Leader and now Im furious! Other than that Ive been doing better. The 200 page notebook that Mom sent me, is now full of my poems and writing a lot. I'll attach the latest one. Im still sick. It comes in bursts. One second I'll be fine. The next, I cant stop coughing! Gonna close for now..CQ is almost over. I love you..Keep writing me.
Pv2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment