Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Graduation Day - Friday 09-24-2010

Today was graduation and it was awesome! We woke up early and did another company run. We watched movies and grad. practice most of the day. We were all pretty nervous and excited. As I walked across the stage, shook the Captains hand and accepted my diploma, I had on overwhelming feeling of accomplishment and pride! I worked so hard for this moment. I felt a big lump in my throat when The Captain said, "congratulations"! I sat back down not knowing what was next.  They said we will now present the top 10% of the graduating class! NG-039, my name was 4th on the list, out of 176 warriors, I graduated 4th of my class. My scores were 80% better than the average high school, graduating Senior in the U.S. When they handed me my coin I teared up. I accomplished something, some said, I never would do!
Not only did I accomplish it but I exceeded at it.This was the first of many more accomplishments! Now that Ive graduated Ive opened up so  many more doors! Im about to make some phone calls! First time in 3 wks! Really excited! I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment