Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saturday-09-25-2010

Im on fire guard duty right now. Its about 3:15AM on our next to the last night here, in Arkansas. The majority of the day was spent turning in equipment and cleaning. This morning they ask, if any of us wanted to give blood? I volunteered as I've never given blood before so it was a new experience..and it kept me from the Drill Sgts a few hrs! These last feew days are going by really slow! Tomorrow will be our last day here. Im looking forward to it but I know Im going to miss half of these idiots! Lucky for me a lot of them are going with me to Benning. after all the equipment and cleaning was done we watched The Thin Red Line. By that time the day was almost over. They gave us our phones for half an hr. I called Kaili last night and tonight but no answer. That really sucked. But at least Momma answered and Dad. It felt really good to talk to someone familiar! Im going to go read a bit and do my rounds. Love you Guys!
PV2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment