Friday, October 29, 2010

Monday Oct. 25th 2010

Well today started off horrible. I ended up breaking down pretty much. Im so hurt and upset cause of things in my personal life right now....... My locker was a mess and we ended up having locker inspections and I got smoked after taking a PT test. I did alright on the test. I got a 14:37 on the 2 mile run and 48 push ups and 62 situps. I have a lot to work on. Im really confused. I thought I was bettering myself through the Lord..and then all of this with Kaili was thrown at me. I dont know why. As the day went on Geary and Garcia cheered me up. We literally spent all day indoors because of a huge storm. We cleaned our weapons all day. We have the Rifle Range tomorrow, but I have to go to the dentist. Hopefully my teeth are okay. Im gonna cut this short. I love you guys.
PV2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment