Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunday Oct. 24-2010

Sunday already!!! This week flew by! White Phase has been great so far. Last night we got 10 hrs of sleep. Plus the 2 hr nap I took. No DS, NO yelling, nothing to do but relax. We all love it. Then only thing on our agenda today is Church, Chow and the PX! But this whole upcoming week we are gonna be super busy! We shoot at the Rifle Range everyday..which reminds me! Last night around 10 pm all Hell broke loose! Behind our Bay is nothing but wooded area and there was a Company on there FTX and they were in the middle of a battle. All you could hear were the sounds of gunfire, grenades and mortar rounds! Every few seconds there were loud booms and constant M-4  bursts! It sends chills up your spine. Its a completely different feeling, being able to feel the booms and have this battle going on so close to you! Im not a real gung-ho guy, nor do I even care too much for War! But its a rush and it makes me excited for our FTX. ......Im gonna take a nap..Write more soon.
5pm Well my day has turned to total Crap! I talked to Kaili and we are no longer talking because of some stupid mistakes I made months ago. It hurts but Im staying strong. Im confused and lost but my battle buddies are helping. I was hoping that this new start would involve her, but I guess its hard for her to believe that this whole experience has changed me. I guess I can say Karma bit us both. Ive got a lot of searching and planning to do. I dont even know if I have any friends left. But Jimi if you are reading this, you are just about the only person I have left in Fresno. I'll be home soon and Ill be living in Fresno more than likely. This ruined my day but Im gonna be just fine. I dont know what Im gonna do when I get out of here but Im gonna focus on now and worry about everything when I get there. Maybe I can go Active and get stationed with Geary..lol..If I have friends left and you see this, please write me. This really does make you feel alone, especially at a time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment