Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Oct. 26th 2010

Im sitting in the Dentist office right now. I waited outside of our Company for 3 hrs, while the rest of the Company was out at the shooting range. Its nice here in the dentist office.Me. Renteria, Tako form Hawaii, Wahiawa, Mililani and Johnson are here together. We even get to watch Tv here. Its ESPN. I dont care too much for Sports but its better than nothing! I guess I have a tiny cavity they want to fill. Might as well!

9PM Sorry that last part got cut off, they called me in. It was really relaxing. This sweet young girl (the dental asst.) was talking to me for awhile. She was 21 and just graduated 6 mos. ago. She was a bit flirty..lol..But it was nice. I listened to Fallout Boy and she rubbed my hand til I fell asleep. I got like 6 shots in my gums. Im still super numb! Turns out I have 2 cavities.One that is too tiny to worry about now. They said get it taken care of when I get home. The other one got filled. Now we are super bored waiting for our Company to get back. Crappy part is we cant go in our Bay. Well Im gonna walk around a bit. Hopefully they come back soon.
8PM....Well they got back 2 hrs ago. Geary zeroed in 15 shots and thats good. Garcia has to go back tomorrow so he will be with me. My teeth hurt:( Im in a pretty good mood today and dont feel down anymore. I think getting out and talking to civilians reminded me that there is a whole other world outside of these walls. It felt good to be noticed, even when it was only slightly. I just did PT, we did legs today. Fickling scored 300 on Pt test=perfect and is training Geary and I.Hes helping Geary bulk up and helping me get cut. I really need to shower..lol..I love you all..Mom, Dad, Nick, Cindy, Brenda, Amber and Mike and Mandy..And anyone else taht reads this. More tomorrow. Shower time..Meoww

No comments:

Post a Comment