Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct. 09th 2010

I had fireguard last night. when I woke up this morn I was more tired than usual. We marched out in our ACU's to PT. Turns out today was our first day of MAC (modern army combatives) AKA Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.  Today and next Saturday and and all of next week, we are doing combatives. Some of the exercises we did were pretty hard. Im pretty excited because wrestling is one thing Im damn good at. We just got back from our first land nav. course. It was awesome. I was the lead with the compass marking the pace and Garcia George and Geary were with me. We roamed around the woods and found all four locations. We must have walked 5 miles. But I have moleskin and Bengay to get me by..lol...We are about to go eat dinner. Ill write more later.
6:01PM...Just got back from dinner. Drill Sgts are messing with us. Im spending time studying. Tomorrow is our day off. We are going to the PX and I am going to Mass at the Catholic Church with Geary tomorrow. I have my first Communion. Im gonna try and get confirmed.  We are going to get smoked in a minute.We are trying to make up for the 3000 push ups we owe. Long story! Ill write more after..........We ended up getting smoked bad!!! Too tired to write! Gonna pray and sleep. Good night everyone.
                                               PV2 Fonville
PS This place sucks!  

PV2 Fonville, Thomas RN 209
E-Co. 2/54 INF.
8775 Albanese Dr.
Ft. Benning, Ga. 31905
Be sure and put the RN # on the back of the envelope as well as the front.               

No comments:

Post a Comment