Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct 8th 2010

4:27PM
Today has been the slowest day yet. We have been in class for 6 hrs. We are doing finance and I did learn a lot. Now I have a full financial plan. after all of my debts and expenses are paid, Im still gonna have quite a bit left over. This stuff makes me happy! Im not like half these guys who joined to "kill and serve their country". Im using the Military to help me kickstart my career and start my adult life on the right foot. All of the talk about money has been making me think about home. I cant wait to get out of here. I wish I could fast forward time. Im also anxious for mail. Its been about 6 days since I mailed my letters. I should be getting mail back soon. Our DS says we are in trouble when we get back to the bay. We arent sure if they are serious or not. They joke around a lot. Its scary! I guess Ill find out tonight..LOL....................Turns out we were in trouble. We forgot to lock the weapons rack last night. We did 101 push ups because drill sgts unit is the 101st airborne. Its past lights out and Im using my flashlight for light. My Battle Buddy, Garcia and Geary, says to tell everyone "Hi". They think the blog thing is awesome. They call me writer because Im always writing something..lol. Tomorrow we have land navigation. Hopefully we wont get lost in the woods. DS says we will no matter what, because we are MORONS, Hahaha. Good night everyone..I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment