Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct 17th

 Today is Sunday, my favorite day of the week!:) When I woke up this morning my whole body was aching. It really sucked! We got in last night around midnight. I was so beat, I couldnt finish writing, so thats why yesterdays update just randomly stops. Its 9:06am. Me and Garcia are in the  Laundry room, like every Sunday. We just got weighed and Ive lost 13lbs since our last weigh. George lost 11 and Garcia gained  about 4. Today marks our final week of Red Phase. Im really excited. We are one step closer to going home! We havent got any mail in a few days, hoping they are just lagging on the Mail. They gave me a SGT rank insignia, that I wear where my unit patch goes. Team leaders are Sgts, Squad leaders are Ssgts. The Platoon has to listen to us as if we were Sgts,
 We are going to church around One, today.We are suppose to get our haircut again. We cut our hair once a week, Its ridiculous!
 I really miss everyone. I hope I still have friends to come home to. Im trying to figure out how Im going to do everything. My life begins in a few mos but before I can do all this, Ive got a lot of things to figure out.
  Six more weeks til Family Day. If you guys have pictures, send them. I need more for my locker. It sucks not being able to talk to anyone. It seems, sometimes like the only person who cares is my Mom...But thats enough:)
3:14pm
Just got off the phone with Mom. Since we are almost into White Phase our DS has lightened up a lot, and have allowed us more freedom, so I got to talk about 5-10 mins. It was great. Apparently Gearys Mom and my Mom have been talking..LOL..We find it funny. Mrs. Geary, Justin is doing just fine. We hate everyone here for the most part, but he has me and a few good guys. He has gone thru everything you have read and most of it, we have done together. He sleeps right across from me and Im his Team Leader. I apologize for his lack of writing..lol..He spends to much time sleeping:)...Anyways we are cleaning our weapons and me, Geary and Garcia are gonna make some playing cards. Haha..We ended up making a Chess Board so we can play Chess and Checkers. The cards sucked!..lol..Me and George decided since we had lost so much weight, we will get Burgers tonight from the Caf! Oh yeah I suck at Chess. But by the end of our cycle we will all be Pros. Haha..I love being a Team Leader when PVTS come to me with a problem=D ...I just pass them on to George..LOL!!!! We are about to head to dinner. I'll write my last update after.
8pm
We just got back from final formation. Geary and George are playin Chess and Garcia and I are gonna do our nightly PT and shower before lights out. I love you guys and cant wait to come home. Goodnight everyone.
PV2Fonville


No comments:

Post a Comment