Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tuesday 10-19-2010

I didnt have time to write last night, I was so beat! We have been learning Brazzilian Jiu Jitsu. We spend 6 hrs a day working on it. We've learned a variety of Chokes, Arm Bars, and defensive positions. Tomorrow is a scary day. We have to go one on one with the DS'S They punch us full speed and we have to get them into a defensive hold without hitting back. They wear boxing gloves, but they are level 4 Combatives. They are skilled fighters! Geary was my partner yesterday but he is about 40lbs lighter than me. So now Im with Hernandez. We got our Red Phase counseling. I was excellent in everything and received a 4 out of 5 for my Red Phase score. I want to resign as Team Leader, no one wants to listen to me because Im too nice..UGH!! We have to go form-up..I'll write more later.
8:11pmWE spent the last hour cleaning. Every night we clean..well I dont. I meet up with my close friends from Camp Robinson and we plan our trip to Miami..LOL..We are all going to Miami the 27th of Dec. Its still in the works.:) Everyone has been telling me Ive lost a lot of weight, and that makes me happy! Hard work pays off!!
Me and Hernandez are gonna practice for Combatives tomorrow. Im gonna end up getting knocked out! I'll pray that I dont! I want to be level one Combative..In order to get Level 1 I got to do this! I got a letter from my Grandma and Aunt and Uncle today! It was really nice! It really made my day:) I have CQ tonight. I sit at a desk for an hr and wait for a call to come in that never ever does! Super boring!! I snuck my Coffee from my MRE in. Im gonna make it tonight for CQ..lol. I love and miss you guys ..Still no sign of that letter Ive been waiting for:(...Three more days till White Phase!! YAY!!
PV2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment