Friday, October 29, 2010

Saturday Oct. 23rd 2010

We are now in White Phase. YAY!!! We had our transitioning ceremony and all had big smiles on our faces! For PT we did Combatives. DS Rhodes took a picture of me getting a guy in the rear naked choke. Then during breakfast he made me and Geary take a pic together in the Push Up position. After breakfast we marched out into the woods to do our final Red Phase assessment. We had a timed course..we ran into a building and there were 2 wounded Soldiers screaming for help. They actually had legit prosthesis and make-up. I had to put a tourniquet on a soldier whose right leg was missing from the knee down. It was pretty hard! I was shaking from the pressure and the realism. After that I performed a needle chest decompression. Then we carried our Battle Buddy 200 meters and called in a 9 line Medivac. Then we plotted locations on a map, pulled our weapons aprt and put them back together in 40 seconds, did a few combative moves and took a written, I passed everything, so did Geary and Garcia.Oh yeah and I got fired from Team Leader. DS Lily ask me if I still wanted to be Team Leader and I hesitated, so he said I take that as a no..LOL1 Right now we are relaxing in the bay. I took a 2 hr Cat Nap.It was so amazing, all the DS'S went home at 3pm, except the DS on CQ. Only bad part bout today is I was doing pullups after Chow and pulled something in my neck! We have so much more freedom, its great! We get to make phone calls in 15 mins. and we can now buy Gatorade..Woohoo..LOL! I know it sounds lame but its a big privilege to us! Me Geary and Garcia are gonna do the same thing we do every Sunday. Sleep, hang out, write, repeat. The new Team Leaders are total Jack Asses. They're having a Power Trip! Geary and I are rebelling!!! LOL!! Well Im gonna close for now..About to make some phone calls! Love to all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment