Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Oct. 21st 2010

Today went by fast. It seems this week has pretty much flown by. We woke up at 5 as usual and had an Ability Group Run. We ran 2.5 mile run in 18 mins. It was surprisingly a lot easier than usual. I may be moving to A group soon..LOL..We are all hiding under beds and behind lockers! Drill Sgt Lily is at one end of the Bay throwing Golf Balls at us..LOL! I got pegged in the knee! Today during Combatives, we got Smoked so bad! One of the Worst!! I got really upset!! We were getting smoked because our DS's couldnt teach! I had to really bite my tongue! I visited with the Chaplin after Chow and I visited with Pembleton, my friend who died and was revived in the ambulance! He looked GREAT! I gave him a hug and he said he now has a Pacemaker. He has now been medically discharged but wont be going home for a few wks. He is being awarded a Purple Heart fro his injuries. The Military feels bad for him I guess.
Im super stoked fro Whit Phase! We get to start making phone calls during the week. Since today wasnt very exciting, Im gonna cut this short. We test for Level 1 Combatives tomorrow. Love you. Keep writing me.
 PV2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment