Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wednesday Oct. 20th 2010

Dear Mom, I got all of your letters and Cards. They made me smile. Im gonna make this an update too.I got my Butt beat today! Im so tired and its only 5pm. We spent 6 hrs defending ourselves from level 4 combative Ds's. I went up against 3. One of them was huge Kickboxer, that almost knocked me out. I did good for the most part but got hit in the head a lot!.lol....CQ last night, boring as usual, but I got to study my Bible and I made Coffee!  Ive been feeling a little homesick lately. I only think about it when I have down time. I hope I get mail tonight!
Just got back from NOT doing CQ cleaning and hanging out with my Bros for 45 minutes. My body still hurts..LOL! This week has gone by so fast! I love it! 2 more days till White Phase. I talked to my drill sgt and found out if I pass my PT with a 280 by the end of Basic, they will send me straight to Airborne School. Its only 2 more weeks of training..haha. Geary and I were talking about Ranger school, its 2 mos. We said, "Its not that long". and we thought about it for a 2nd and said "what the hell am I talking bout..we havent even been here 2 mos and we HATE it!!!"...LOL...Send Us The LYRICS TO HANDS DOWN!!! We only can sing half of the song! Well Im gonna crash out. Ive got a massive headache. I love you Guys! Pray for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment