Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friday Oct. 29th 2010

Today has been a great day! I found out I'm a fairly good shooter. I impressed the hell out of my Sr DS I grouped and zeroed in 10 rounds. I really had no idea what I was doing. I just did what they said. I aimed my red dot at the center of the white and all of rounds landed in the black:) He put his hand on my shoulder and ask If I had fired M4 before? I said, Ive never fired a rifle in my life! He said hes gonna keep his eye on me and to keep doing what Im doing. I was really happy! Firing those rifles is fun. They're super loud and jerky..not a bad kick but it jerks. If you look at the pic of me and Geary doing push ups you can see my M4 rifle. After the range we had the Pugil competition, we got 2nd place. Oh I almost forgot we had a huge run for PT this morning. We ran 4 miles in 32 mins. I didnt have much faith in myself, but I did so well! I stayed within the first 4 ranks the entire time and it was a breeze. The constant training is actually working. Anyway I got my mail today from Brenda and Dad & Mom. Mom sent some pics and Dad got my ticket home.It topped a great day! While we were at the range we got to buy a gatorade and power bars from the "gut truck". So effin delicious! Oh and since that whole DS A-hole incident, everyone from our Company calls me "funny man"..lol...Well Im gonna close. I'll write personal letters on Sunday. Hope this holds you guys over until then. Thank you for all the support. It really helps. Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment