Friday, November 5, 2010

Saturday Oct. 30th 2010

Right now we are relaxing on the Bay after a great day yesterday. No fire guard last night and got my locker cleaned. We went to the LOMAH range (location of misses and hits). We shot at targets, 175 to 300 meters away.They try and get us good at shooting over 200 meters away.In Afghanistan most of our targets will be around 300 m away or more. Yesterday I impressed the hell out of DS Hunter and Hall.Today Ds Liliy was watching me shoot the whole time. He said Im a great shot and that I have potential to shoot Expert:) He even yelled to DS Reidel, "Farmville may qualify expert!" Out of 40 rounds shots, I made 37. I hit all of my 175 m. targetsat center mass and missed 3 on the 300. 300 Meters you can barely see the target..lol..We go to the PX tomorrow. Gotta get stamps. Im completely out. Anyway Im gonna close early. I have all day to write tomorrow. Love You All, Pv2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment