Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thursday Oct. 28th 2010

Yesterday I didnt get to finish writing. Some terrible stuff happened last night. We were in final CQ formation. The A-hole DS that got in my face on that first day, was CQ for the night. Out of nowhere he looks at me and says, "whats effin funny pvt"? I thought he was talking to someone behind me cause I definitely wasnt laughing! But he was talking to me. He said come stand in front and tell everyone whats so damned funny, "Funny Man"!!!  I stood there in front of the whole Company and told him I wasnt laughing! He said if I dont tell him a joke he would Smoke my platoon for 45 mins. til lights out!! I was shaking but I told him a joke and everyone laughed but him. He said I was a Retard and I wouldnt amount to anything in the military. He ask my whole Company, "who thinks I should punch this Retard in the throat so he cant spread his seed and disease to the rest of the world"? NO one said a word! Everyone knew that I had did nothing wrong. They all know how disciplined I am. Oh and just so you know..during CQ, its just the one DS. Everyone else goes home. If my DS were there they would have stopped him. He got in my face and screamed at me to tell him a joke. But at that point I was so enraged that I couldnt. His breath smelled of chewing tobacco and he sprayed me with his spit. He then made me watch as my platoon did push ups for 15 mins! He yelled and ask if I was really that useless!!Our PG then yelled out"ask him the Infantrymans creed"!! Hicks, our PG,knows that I know my stuff when it comes to things weve learned. DS A-Hole said, if I could sound off with the Soldiers creed, Infantrymans creed and Army Song perfectly, he would let my platoon go!! I immediately did all 3 perfectly and I screamed it at the top of my lungs!!! After 45 mins of standing there shaking in anger he let us go!! My entire Platoon supported me and helped calm me down. They knew I didnt do anything..What made me so upset, was the fact that he wouldnt let my platoon go. Even after I pleaded with him to let them go and make me pay!! I cried my eyes out when I got upstairs, but Hernandez helped me understand that he is an Ass and hes not targeting me..hes mad at our platoon because we are always at the top of our game!

No comments:

Post a Comment