Friday, November 5, 2010

Monday Nov.1st 2010

6Am..Im out at the Range, freezing my butt off, making 4 dollars an hr. Why did I sign up for this??..LOL..I was woke up at 4am and told I had duty squad at the Range. So I didnt have to go to PT. Me George,Killebrew and DS Reidel drove all the way to the range and set up equipment, in full battle rattle! So now we are handing out Ammo all day. So boring. At least its a pretty day out. The sun is just rising! We have 2 more hrs before anyone gets here, so we are just talking Story.
3PM..We are finally back. Today was boring but I got to pretty much have the day off from training. So Im not going to complain. When we have a lot of down time, I think alot and my mind wanders. I think about my past, my future and what Im doing at that exact moment. It sucks being so lost and having no one toturn to for help. This whole experience has really changed my attitude towards life in general. There are a lot of things I have taken for granted, including my friends and family. This whole thing has made me a better man and as much as I wish I wasnt here...Im glad I am! I hope that makes some sense. What Ive realized from this blog, what started as a Basic Training Journal of a Soldiers day to day, has turned into a place where I can vent and pour my entire heart into, for the whole world to see. Its weird but it has become very therapeutic. .....Im gonna go try and clean my rifle and get ready for chow. Write more later.
8PM..I just got 3 letters from Mom. Since Killebrew has been messing up bad, the stupid team leaders have assigned me to be his Babysitter..UGH! Im gonna close early. I love you Guys..Good Night:)........Thomas Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment