Friday, November 5, 2010

Sunday Oct. 31st 2010-Happy Halloween!!

Sunday is finally here! These weeks are beginning to fly by! Im gonna try and make this a long update. We are now starting week 5. This is my 9th week away from home. Its been a long way and a lot has changed. But Im here, alive and better than Ive ever been! It was scary being on my own at first, but I quickly learned to adapt. After losing the reason I joined in the first place I wanted to quit! Then I realized Im here for a different reason. Im here so I can better myself in everyway. Im here so I can grow up, Im here because I didnt wanna end up doing the same stuff Ive been doing for yrs. Ill be home soon and going straight into school, and bettering myself even further! Maybe me and Kaili didnt work out because God is leading me to make another girls life better. I try and look at the positive side of things. I miss her, I miss my old friends, I miss my old life but things are going to be better, I know it! AHHH!!  We just got Smoked for laying across our bed! ...Anyway Happy Halloween!! Really wish I could be with my friends! Last Halloween I was downtown in Waikiki, Having The Time Of  My Life!!! Now Im hoping to at least get a phone call:) I cant wait til Family Day and cant wait to get back home. Im still  unsure of what to expect. I dont know if I have any friends left, I dont know where Im going to be staying,..But I pray everyday that I'll be just fine and make everyone proud!
 I love you Mom. Thank you for updating all of this for me. Your letters make this a little easier and I save every one and I read them over.
8PM
 Well I got to talk to Mom and Dad. Even if its only for a few mins. It still made my day!:) Someone rear ended my car, luckily it was their fault, so no worries. Its funny, my plates are still Washington plates. Im still unsure if I'll even be going to Washington. I really want to be attending Everett still, but I cant do it without Kaili. ..Who knows..maybe I'll find a new roomate. ..Well Im feeling pretty sick right now and have a 30 min AGR run tomorrow morning. I didnt fill out a sick call slip, so hopefully they let me go. I Cant Stop Coughing!!! This place sux! Its literally like a prison! Some of our guys say they had it better at County Lock-Up...Why did we volunteer for this??? LOL...Well Im gonna try and get to bed early. Please write me if you read this.:)
Love All Very Much.. Pray For Me
PV2 Fonville

No comments:

Post a Comment