Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wednesday Oct. 27th 2010

Today we had Combatives for PT. As I was laying there, I realized that the moon was still out, when most of you were still sound asleep in your beds, Im doing PT under the stars..LOL..Ridiculous! After PT we spent 3 hrs marching and doing D&C  at our graduation field. Its been ridiculously hot here, 95 degrees with crazy humidity. Agter the D&C we do Pugil competition to decide who from our platoon would be fighting the other platoons. Geary made it all the way to the finals but ended up losing to Hillman. Its 5PM and we are cleaning the Bay and waiting to go to Chow. We have the Eagle tower tomorrow, the big tower you repel down. I wont be going to range til Friday. Im sorry my updates are so bland. I dont find much time to write.when I do everyone bugs me..lol..Im gonna relax a bit and finish updating later.....................Anyway today we had a 5 mile Ruck March. It started to pour rain.It was crazy pretty! They made me wear a red chem light because Ive lost over 15 lbs in 2 mos. Its an excessive amount in a short amount of time. Well Ive got to close, lights out in a few. Love you guys got rifle range all day. I'll try to write a lot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment